by: Terry Ryan
YOUR SAFETY IS OUR CONCERN!
A lot of people tell us how much they care, and most really do. But, we understand that your safety is an individual responsibility and if you have chosen to stay home and are not yet ready to return to in person worship, WE SUPPORT YOU! We have our services available on Facebook Live and here by using the Sermon Tab above!
However, if you are curious as to what we have done to assist in your return to worship we want you to know! So, here we will list some of the steps we have taken to provide information regarding your concerns.
1. We ask that you continue to maintian Social Distancing. We are now back to a full Worship service schedule which includes Sunday School at 10:00 meeting in small groups, Sunday Worship at 11:00am, Sunday Evening Worship at 6:00pm and Wednesday Prayer Gathering at 7:00pm.
2. Between each service we sanitize the Sanctuary using misting equipment and Pureox. Pureox is a proven, proprietary technology that is being used in U.S. Hospitals and doctors offices. This is an EPA approved system for killing Covid-19 in 60 seconds or less on surfaces and is safe to spray in the air. This process also kills other airborne and contact containmenates.
3. We have upgraded the HVAC (AIr Conditioning and Heating Systems) by installing a state of the art Ionization System. This systems increase the effectiveness of the air filtration. Bipolar ionization technology releases charged atoms that attach to and deactivate harmful substances like bacteria, mold, allergens, and viruses. Bipolar ionization has already proven effective against SARS, norovirus, and several influenza strains.
4. We provide hand sanitizer stations at each of the main entrances to our sanctuary and our social hall.
5. Our usher will meet you at the door so that you will not need to touch any surfaces in our facility if you choose not to.
6. We are asking all who attend to please maintain social distancing guidelines. While the wearing of mask is not mandatory in our state, we ask that should you elect to not wear a mask that you be conciderate of others and maintain a healthy social distance.
7. We have updated all our cleaning supplies to ensure that each time our facility is cleaned that it is the safest we can make it.
Recently our state passed legislation stating the following must be posted in public facilities and places where groups may gather.
Under Georgia law there is no liability for an injury of death of an individtual entering these premises if such injury or death results from the inherent risk of contracting COVID-19. You are assuming this risk by entering these premises.